Ubisoft Australia have revealed their line-up of video game titles for PAX Australia.
For Honor, Just Dance 2017, Steep, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands and Watch Dogs 2 will all be present at the show for attendees to check out at the Ubisoft Booth.
The Watch Dogs theatre will feature a live interactive demo where the audience can experience the vibrant open world of San Francisco.
There will be plenty of hands on opportunities for attendees to explore:
- For Honor: Experience unique combat system of For Honor, battling as either a Viking, Samurai or Knight.
- Just Dance 2017: Dance floor for visitors to bust out some dance moves to the hottest hits of this year and yesteryear.
- Steep: Take to the slopes in an epic open world of skiing, boarding, and wingsuits.
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole: Embrace your inner super hero as Cartman and his pals attempting to protect South Park with their fists, farts and foul language. Few lucky participants will also be able to experience the fart power of Nosulus Rift.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands: Exclusive behind closed doors demo of the game, showcasing the option to go stealth co-op through a mission or all guns blazing.
Ubisoft will be location at stand 2320 at the Melbourne Convention Centre between November 4th – 6th.