TimeGate Studios revealed an all new Section 8: Prejudice trailer today.
Section 8: Prejudice takes place in a not so far distant future where a new threat is determined to wipe out human existence. This is where you come in.
As part of an elite defense force, players will take to the battlefield as Alex Corde in this sci-fi shooter. Packed with combat, weapons and equipment ensuring a rich and diverse gameply to satisfy even the most trigger-happy gamers.
The fully featured sequel to the original Section 8 will be exclusively available as a digital download title complete with an all-new campaign, game modes, features and content detailed below:
- Play as Alex Corde and discover the sinister series of betrayals that now threaten humanity’s survival in the single player campaign.
- Compete in various multiplayer modes with up to 32 players – from the extreme, strategic play of “Conquest” to the hordes of robust AI opponents in “Swarm”.
- Strategically spawn anywhere on the battlefield to assist allies or ambush enemies.Customize loadout weapons, ammo, and equipment to suit your playstyle.
- Call in deployables and vehicles when and where you need them to gain tactical advantages.Master true mobility with dropping, overdrive, and jetpacks to outmaneuver opponents.
- Complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions – from launching aerial strikes against fortified positions to securing crucial intel.
- Advance in rank and skill to access a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapon, equipment, and upgrade variants.
Available for download via XBOX 360 Arcade on April 20th, on PC May 4th and PSN in the coming Summer. At a competitively priced $14.99 or 1200 Microsoft Points, Section 8: Prejudice delivers plenty of thrills and action for your buck.