CD Projekt RED provided a look at The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt during their livestream, as well as announcing the Collector’s Edition and a few other surprise extras.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be available in a standard edition and a collector’s edition. Despite being a standard edition, CD Projekt RED is including the following extras for a feature-rich experience.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Standard Edition contents:
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition comes with all the contents from the standard edition, as well as:
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
- A one-of-a-kind SteelBook box
- A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition will be available in North America, Europe, and Australasia. EB Games has exclusive rights to the Collector’s Edition in Australia and New Zealand.
The Collector’s Edition is available for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, priced at $219.95AUD for consoles and $199.95AUD for PC. Pre-orders can be placed here.
If you pre-order The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt standard edition, you’ll also receive a pre-order bonus steelbook at no extra cost. The steelbook is the same as the one packaged in the collector’s edition, so you won’t get the bonus if you purchase the collector’s edition in this instance.
JB Hi-Fi have also put together a Prima Guide Bundle for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, consisting of a standard copy and a Prima guide for $109AUD.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is scheduled for release globally on February 24th, 2015 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.