Tekken TAG Tournament 2 ‘We Are Tekken’ Collector’s Edition was announced by Namco Bandai today, along with exclusive DLC pre-order character incentives for Europe and Australia.
Included inside the Tekken TAG Tournament 2 ‘We Are Tekken’ Collector’s Edition:
- Tekken TAG Tournament 2 game
- Exclusive metal case including the following content:
- Original soundtrack of the game
- Additional music CD with remixes
- Arbook with moer than 200 pages
- Behind-the-scene video with Harada San and other special guests giving you their best Tokyo tips
- Collector’s Edition packaging
Selected retailers will also be offering pre-order incentives in the form of additional DLC characters, available to play from the moment you take the game home rather than having to earn them the traditional beat-em up style. Chacters on offer include Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre depending on which retailer you purchase from.
Details on which retailer has access to what in Australia is still not available at this time. Get a first-hand look at the DLC characters in action via the trailer below:
North American gamers will have to wait to see what offering Namco Bandai has in stall. Whether it’ll be the same or something entirely different is still up in the air at this time.
Tekken TAG Tournament 2 will be available in Australia and New Zealand on September 13th, 2012 on PlayStation and Xbox 360.
Please specify a Flickr ID for this gallery