Premium accessory manufacturer SteelSeries has partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to develop a limited edition Pink Edition Siberia V2 Headset.
The award-winning SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset has been re-coloured in a special matte-pink edition, while retaining all the hallmarks from the Siberia V2 range. In addition to the new headset color, SteelSeries has partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF), in which 10% of all purchases of the new SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset Pink Edition that are made on SteelSeries’ Web Shop, will be donated to the non-profit organization.
“We’re proud to be working with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and are thrilled to be giving our customers a chance to purchase a premium-quality gaming and entertainment headset that will also benefit a cause that is recognized and important to so many,” said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO. “It is our goal to reach, and hopefully exceed, a donation amount of $10,000 between now and October which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, for BCRF from this campaign.”
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset Pink Edition features:
- A unique over-the-head suspension design
- 50mm driver units that output loud and clear sound
- Thick leather ear-cups that isolate outside noise
- Double-braided nylon cord with an in-line volume and mute control
- A retractable uni-directional microphone for convenience in switching the headset from a sound and communication headset on your PC for gaming and VoIP, to a headphone for listening to music and movies on your mobile device
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset Pink Edition is available now on the SteelSeries Web Shop for $89.99/ €89.99 MSRP. Consumers will also have the option to include an additional cash value donation to be submitted to BCRF during checkout. Details about the headset, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the donation tracker can be found at http://steelseries.com/pink.