Deep Silver have taken things one step further with the Saints Row IV Game of the Generation Edition, limited to 5,000 pieces making it the rarest of Saints Row IV releases to date.
Each unit will be individually numbered and carries a price tag of $129.99 USD. The “stupendously triumphant” Saints Row IV Game of the Generation Edition includes all previously announced content, but also comes with a Light-up Rotating Display Case with an individually-numbered plaque and a “Top Shelf” velvet Protective Pouch for the case itself.
As a reminder, the “AAAAA quality” Saints Row IV Game of the Generation includes:
- Light-up Rotating Display Case with individually numbered plaque – A rare and coveted Display Case of Everlasting Glory
- Top Shelf Protective Pouch – “Top Shelf” velvet pouch for you to protect this treasure and pass it down to any offspring I may or may not allow you to produce.
- 12-inch Dub Step Gun Replica – Capable of rendering your enemies absolutely speechless with the power of wub. The ultra-high quality weapon replica packs a party with a bitchin’ design, sweet tunes directly from the in-game Dubstep Gun and a laser sight. Make no mistake, it’s time to get down.
- 8-inch Johnny Gat Memorial Statues – An awe-inspiring statues for all Saints to be able to pay tribute to the greatest Saint while kicking ass in the name of Liberty. Future generations will gaze upon Johnny’s grandeur while learning the history of his glorious murdering sprees with the Third Street Saints.
- Pocket-size Dubstep Doomsday Button – no president is ever without “the button”, the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition comes with a pocket-size Dubstep Doomsday Button so fans can drop bombs on the go.
- Saints Row IV Commander in Chief Edition:
- Alternate Box Art
- ‘Merica Weapon – A stimulus package of epic proportions – the ‘Merica gun – everyone’s American dream weapon
- Uncle Sam Suit – Limited edition uniform decked out in the American flag colours
- Screaming Eagle Jet – Fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the “Sonic Scream” attack
To get a better look at the contents, PC Mag have an unboxing video with what fans can expect:
Unfortunately, Saints Row IV Game of the Generation Edition is only available in North America via Amazon, GameStop, EB Games Canada and various outlets. More details on available stockists can be found at saintsrow.com
If you live outside of North America, you may be out of luck as most retailers do not ship internationally.
To make matters worse for Australians, The Commander in Chief Edition, Presidential Edition and Super Wub Wub Edition are all still in limbo which a second round of classification for Saints Row IV being rejected by the Australian Classification Review Board.
Saints Row 4 is set to be released on August 20th in North America and August 23rd in Europe so here’s hoping some form of water-downed version makes it into the country.