Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition Available October
Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive Software have confirmed Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition will be riding in to town on October 11th for North America and October 14th internationally.
Available on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, the GotY edition is the definitive edition packed with all additional content in celebration of Red Dead Redemption‘s success.
“We wanted to create a world that captured the spirit of the Western,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “We are thrilled that Red Dead Redemption’s vision of the West resonated with so many people.”
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition comes with original Red Dead Redemption game; all free and paid downloadable content packs released to date, including the wildly popular Undead Nightmare single- and multiplayer offerings; and all bonus content.
The comprehensive package includes:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode;Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer* modes;
- Legends and Killers Pack*, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
- Liars and Cheats Pack*, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack*, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
- Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
Now is a good time as any to become an outlaw and make a name for yourself. No price has been revealed yet but expect to see it at your local retailer next month. Just don’t be too surprised when you do.