PopCap will be offering an upgrade to Plants vs. Zombies for iPhone and iPod Touch.
The upgrade will deliver new gameplay content for fans of this simple yet phenomenally successful game adding new content, mini-games and achievements to its repertoire of addictive elements.
The new content includes:
- Zen Garden
- 6 Mini-Games
- It’s Raining Seeds
- Column Like You See
- Slot Machine
- Beghouled Twist
- Portal Combat
- Wall-Not-Attack: Complete ZomBotany without using wall-nuts, tall-nuts, or pumpkins
- Lucky Spin: Get 3 diamonds in Slot Machine
- Chilli Free: Complete Column Like You See ‘Em without using jalapenos
- Enlightened: Collect Zen Garden, Mushroom Garden and Aquarium Garden plants
- Green Fingers: Grow 10 Zen Garden plants to full size
- Sultan of Spin: Upgrade all of your plants in Beghouled Twist
New updates and features are already in the works and will be released later in the year. These features will include Retina Display Support, IZombie, Vasebreaker, and more yet to be revealed.
Check out some new screenshots from the update below:
Personally one of my favourite games of all time on the iPhone and iPad, I’m happy to learn of these new updates but hey PopCap, when are these updates going to come to Plants vs. Zombies HD? Make it soon, pretty please! 😀