Deep Silver have unveiled the Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition, available in Europe and PAL territories on February 14th, 2017 – the same day as Valentine’s Day.
Available exclusively for PlayStation 4 €69.99 / £54.99 and PlayStation 3 for €49.99 / £39.99, digitally and in physical format.
The Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition and Steelbook Launch Edition are exclusive to PlayStation 4 and are both available for pre-order now via http://atlus.com/persona5/home.html
The Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition will be priced at (€89.99/£79.99) and includes the following:
- Soundtrack: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer, Shoji Meguro, in a CD sleeve featuring P5 artwork.
- 4” / 10 cm plush keychain: Morgana the Phantom Thieves’ cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but also a member – and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4”/10 cm plush of Morgana.
- 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook game case: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a metal game case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- School bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
- Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in ATLUS’ history, the entirety of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.
The Persona 5 Steelbook Launch Edition is priced at (€69.99, £54.99) for PS4 and includes:
- SteelBook: The PS4 version will come specially packaged in a metal game case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs
There is no collector’s or premium edition available for the PlayStation 3 version unfortunately. The PS3 standard release will be priced at €49.99 / £39.99.
No details on a local Australian release as yet, but we’ll keep you updated as we learn more.