Just Cause 3 Mech Land Assault Out From June 3rd
Just Cause 3 second DLC content pack is due out June 3rd across Australia and New Zealand.
Mech Land Assault will be available to Expansion Pass Holders from June 3rd, with a general release to follow on June 10th, 2016.
The new expansion includes Air, Land and Sea challenges, pilotable mechs, brand new missions and loads more.
Mech Land Assault will be priced at $17.95AUD, or you can get the complete Expansion Pass for AU$37.95. The last content pack, Bavarium Sea Heist will be available at the end of winter 2016.
You can read more about Mech Land Assault in the press release below:
[showhide type=”pressrelease” more_text=”Show Press Release” less_text=”Hide Press Release” hidden=”yes”]
MECH LAND ASSAULT takes Rico Rodriguez to the new island of Lacrima, home to an abandoned eDen research base and a prison camp run by the mysterious Black Hand. Defended by huge powerful Mechs, Rico will need the new Bavarium Power Core rifle to disable their shields and hijack them. Once inside, Rico can use their powerful cannons and the GRIP Gravity Guns to hurl and smash the enemy into pieces.
– Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
– Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
– Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
– Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
– Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
– Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
The Bavarium Wingsuit from the Sky Fortress DLC fundamentally changed how Rico could traverse Medici. This time, we wanted to shake up how Rico interacts with his environment in a similar way,” explained Tobias Andersson, Senior Producer at Avalanche Studios. “The new Mechs allow Rico to throw enemies, vehicles and chaos objects around like tennis balls – increasing the scope for physics-based fun. Whether you’re juggling a small car or punching helicopters out of the sky, the Mechs give you the opportunity to mess with your surroundings in creative, explosive ways.”