Ubisoft have taken the madness to a new level with an insanely weird but strangely desirable Insane Vaas Wahine included in the edition. In addition to the decapitated beautiful wahine are the following extras:
- An Insane Vaas Wahine, a 12cm Wahine with Vaas bobble head.
- A survival guide: Discover unique artwork and inside information to help you survive the insanity of the island
- Access all digital content to discover all the secrets of the island:
- Monkey Business: Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his 4 unique missions. An extra hour of gameplay exclusive to this collector’s edition!
- The Lost Expeditions: 2 Suspenseful Action Missions and an exclusive World War II Flare Gun. An extra 40min of gameplay!
- The Hunter Pack: The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector’s skins.
- The Warrior Pack: A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos
- The Predator Pack: 4 exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
- Exclusive Survival Kit Packaging
What makes the Farcry 3 Insane Edition stand out is the more unusual survival kit style packaging. I’m always a fan of special editions that bucks convention and this one hits the nail right on the head, encompassing the theme behind Farcry 3 perfectly. See a demented trailer for the Insane Edition below:
Farcry 3 Insane Edition will be available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. It is currently exclusive to European territories, Australia and New Zealand, with a launch date set for September 6th, 2012.