The Elder Scrolls: Legends Launches in Australia today
Be one of the first to play.
Fans of The Elder Scrolls franchise can get stuck into The Elder Scrolls: Legends, available on iPad and PC from today.
Aside from the launch announcement, The Elder Scrolls: Legends will hit the ground running with details on their first content update, The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood and future content announced as well.
Being in Australia, we’re the first region to get access to The Elder Scrolls: Legends on iPad. You can download the game for free via the App Store down below:
If you’re after the PC version, which is now out of “Beta”, you can download it for free with the Bethesda.net launcher here: http://download.cdp.bethesda.net/BethesdaNetLauncher_Setup.exe
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is expected to release for Mac and Android Tablets in North America and Europe in the near future.
If you’d like to learn more about The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood and what The Elder Scrolls: Legends has planned, you can read the full update notes below.
The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood
The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood is a new PvE Story that tosses players into the role of a double agent hired to infiltrate the ranks of The Dark Brotherhood. Recruited by a sinister group to bring down the infamous and fan-favorite Elder Scrolls guild of lethal assassins, players will need to make key choices that both impact which missions you’ll play and decide the story’s ending.
The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood contains a massive new adventure that takes place prior to the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The new content will be broken into three sections, or maps, and will introduce more than 25 missions and 40 new cards to the game. By completing missions within the new Story, players will unlock new cards available only via The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, including three new Legendary cards.
The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood will be purchasable in-game as three individual maps or as a bundle for a special price of AUD$30.99/NZD$29.99 and can also be bought with in-game gold. Those who pick up The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood will also receive the Doom Wolf mount in The Elder Scrolls Online (PC/Mac only) as a bonus. This is just the first step in better integrating Legends and The Elder Scrolls Online going forward. For more details about on The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, and a first look at some of the exclusive cards, please visit the web site at https://bethesda.net/en/article/46XUjJSofmQc4YgwsEYcUw/the-elder-scrolls-legends-full-pc-launch-new-platforms-expansions-and-more.
Future Updates and Features Revealed
With the official launch on PC, Bethesda has also revealed the roadmap for a massive amount of new content and features coming in the next couple of months, including:
- Global iPad Launch March 23: The Elder Scrolls: Legends will release on iPad in other regions outside of Australia later this month, making its global mobile debut on March 23. The game will be available for free in the App Store.
- Global Android Tablet Launch April: Following quickly after iPad, the game will also release on Android tablets next month, expanding its reach to millions of additional devices worldwide.
- Twitch Integration and Spectator Mode – May will bring a major update that introduces Twitch integration and Spectator Mode, allowing players to more easily showcase their skills and watch live matches online to learn new strategies from the masters of the game.
- New Gauntlet Mode – Also in May, a Gauntlet mode will be introduced in which players will compete in mini-tournaments with their own decks. In addition to the current Ranked ladder, Gauntlets can be of different sizes and lengths and will give players new opportunities to join in-game competitions they can play at their own pace.
- Mac OS Launch: Also coming this spring, The Elder Scrolls: Legends will continue to expand to new platforms, launching globally for Mac OS.
- Major Expansion This Summer – The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood is just the first of a number of new Stories and Sets coming to Legends in 2017, with the first new, large set scheduled for release this summer. More information on this set will be revealed at E3 2017 in June.
- Mobile Phones This Summer – The game will make the jump to phones this summer, bringing strategic card play to both iPhones and Android phones. More information, including the launch date, will be revealed at E3 2017 in June.
So what are you waiting for? Go download the game today and give it a try!