Electronic Arts are launching “First Play Game Tour”, a new series of launch events across Australia giving gamers the opportunity to be the first to go hands-on with some of the hottest new titles on the release schedule.
Dubbed the “First Play Game Tour”, the event will be held in five major shopping centres across the nation. Each stop for the tour event will span a four day period featuring major launch events, gaming tournaments, celebrity appearances and exclusive merchandise giveaways.
Playable titles in the drawcard include FIFA 13, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and many more.
The First Play Games Tour will take place in the Centre Court in each of the following centres during these dates:
- VIC – Westfield Fountain Gate, Melbourne – Thursday 6 to Sunday 9 September, 2012
- VIC – Highpoint Shopping Centre, Melbourne – Thursday 13 to Sunday 16 September, 2012
- NSW – Westfield East Gardens – Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 September, 2012
- NSW – Westfield Parramatta – Tuesday 25 to Sunday 30 September, 2012
- QLD – Westfield Carindale – Thursday 11 to Sunday 14 October, 2012
For more information in where to go, what’s taking place and when, head over to www.ea.com/au/news/ea-australia-first-play-tour
In addition to the First Play Game Tour, be sure to follow EA Games Australia on Facebook for a chance to attend exclusive launch events held in each city: https://www.facebook.com/EAGamesAustralia
The First Play Game Tour is a fantastic initiative on Electronic Arts part. Make sure you come down when it makes a stop in your neck of the woods as there’s sure to be plenty of fun to be had!