“Just Dance continues to be the game of choice for consumers around the world looking for games with great music and fun dance moves,” Geoffroy Sardin, chief sales and marketing officer – Europe, Middle East & Asia, at Ubisoft “This year, Just Dance 4 will once again bring family and friends together for moments of shared enjoyment and laughter. The party will be bigger than ever thanks to an epic track list, more interactive game modes and an expanded Just Sweat feature.”
Just Dance 4 features more than 40 new tracks, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to classic dance party tracks. Whether it’s pop, Hip-Hop, rock, R&B, country or funk, there is something for everyone.
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Disturbia – Rihanna
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Maneater – Nelly Furtado
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
- Rock Lobster– The B-52’s
- So What – P!nk
- Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
- You’re The First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- Wild Wild West – Will Smith
Just Dance 4 also includes an array of fresh new features and game modes, including:
- Battle Mode: In the all-new Battle Mode, friends go head to head with each other in six rounds of dance battles. During the battle, the choreography and music changes in real time, depending on who is currently winning or losing. The ultimate winner gets bragging rights until the next dance battle!
- Alternate Choreographies: Players have the chance to unlock alternative dance routines for some of their favorite tracks. They can opt for a more challenging, faster-paced routine or more outlandish choreography, depending on their mood.
- Expanded Just Sweat Mode: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with new workout sessions, personalized programs and a calorie counter to track your workout intensity. With Just Sweat, players stay fit while having fun – it’s exercise in disguise!
- Nintendo Wii U-exclusive Features: The Wii U version introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. The Puppet Master Mode allows the player operating the new Wii U GamePad to switch dance routines that are being performed by the four other players in real-time. In this mode, the operator has the power to create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow. In addition, the operator also has the ability to write on-screen live dedications and take pictures and videos of the best dance moments to share online!
Just Dance 4 will be released worldwide early October 2012 on the Wii, Microsoft Kinect for Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation Move for PlayStation 3. The game will also be released on the Wii U sometime during its launch window.
Watch the Just Dance 4 E3 presentation below: