Namco Bandai are producing what they define as a ‘Battle Party Game’ in TANK! TANK! TANK! for the Nintendo Wii U. Expected to be part of the Wii U launch line-up, TANK! TANK! TANK! is all about the multi-player experience with support for up to four player gaming.
TANK! TANK! TANK! is an over-the-top battle party game where players will feel the thrill of driving and shooting with tanks. Family and friends can battle giant monsters or compete in Free-for-All and Team Versus modes. An exciting story mission mode allows you to level up your tanks while battling a variety of giant enemies. Wii U specific features make TANK! TANK! TANK! the best battle party game for the whole family!
Read more on the features of TANK! TANK! TANK! below:
- Co-Op and Versus Modes – Play with or against your family and friends in cooperative or competitive modes.
- Over the Top Multiplayer – Battle giant monsters, shoot powerful weapons and destroy buildings with up to 4 players.
- Kong Mode – Put your picture on the face of Kong and become the enemy. Use the new controller to control Kong and battle your friends!
- Story Mission Mode – Not in a mood to play with others? Fight against giant enemies exclusive for story mission mode and level up your tanks! You can also unlock new tanks by clearing specific missions.
- Say Cheese! – Take a picture with the Wii U camera and dress up your avatar with helmets, masks, and more!
Watch the E3 TANK! TANK! TANK! trailer and see a selection of screenshots below:
TANK! TANK! TANK! will be available during the Wii U launch period. Exact date is not available at this time.