Distant Worlds Final Fantasy concert series returns in 2012 with new venues added to the tour schedule. Scotland, France and Australia are in for a musical treat with your favourite Final Fantasy tunes performed by a live orchestra.
Interesting to note is the Australian leg of the tour will be held in Adelaide, so this will really test your character as a true Final Fantasy fan if you don’t reside in South Australia.
Tour schedules, along with links to the official Distant Worlds website to purchase your tickets are listed below:
- Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY performs for the first time in Scotland at the Edinburgh Playhouse. FINAL FANTASY XIII composer Masashi Hamauzu will be in attendance. Don’t miss this historic evening!
- Edinburgh Playhouse
- Sunday, 4 November, 2012 at 7:30pm
- Royal Scottish National Orchestra with Chorus.
- Arnie Roth, conductor. Masashi Hamauzu in attendance.
- Tickets will be available starting 29 June, 2012
- Standard tickets: £65.00, £50.00, £40.00, £30.00. VIP tickets: £135
- VIP ticket holders include premium seating in the stalls, and be able to meet with Conductor Arnie Roth, and Composer, Masashi Hamauzu, get autographs and have photo opportunities after the show.
- Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY performs for the first time in Paris at Le Palais des Congrès (GRAND AMPHITHÉÂTRE) with a specially designed program to mark the occasion. Featuring powerful selections from throughout the 25 year catalogue of monumental FINAL FANTASY music, this will be an evening to remember in the City of Lights.
- FINAL FANTASY composer Nobuo Uematsu will be in attendance, and of special note: Nobuo Uematsu and Arnie Roth will be the featured soloists with Nobuo Uematsu on organ and Arnie Roth on violin in FINAL FANTASY VI: Dark World.
- Le Palais des Congrès (GRAND AMPHITHÉÂTRE)
- Friday, 11 January, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Saturday, 12 January, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Sunday, 13 January, 2013 at 2:30pm
- Arnie Roth, conductor. Nobuo Uematsu in attendance.
Pre-sale Tickets will be available at shop.wildfaery.com and the Palais des Congrès box office starting Saturday 30th of June at 10:00 am. Public on sale begins 7 July on the Fnac network.
- Standard tickets: €69. “Carré Or” tickets: €130. VIP tickets: €200.
- VIP ticket Meet & Greet ticket holders include a seat in the “Carré Or” Area, and be able to meet with Conductor Arnie Roth, and Composer, Nobuo Uematsu, get autographs and have photo opportunities after the show.
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre Arena
- Saturday, 24 November, 2012 at 8:00pm
- Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. Adelaide Philharmonia Chorus
- Arnie Roth, conductor. Nobuo Uematsu will be in attendance.
At last, Distant Worlds comes to Adelaide! The Adelaide Entertainment Centre Arena will resonate with the sights and music from FINAL FANTASY. Join composer, Nobuo Uematsu and conductor, Arnie Roth for one night you won’t want to miss! With a reputation for its youthful vitality and superb artistry, we’re excited to join the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra and Philharmonia Chorus.
Purchase early to secure the best seats in the house for a night to remember.