Disney Infinity 3.0 will bring with it new features to the brand new Toy Box hub.
Players will have new gameplay styles available in the Toy Box, including new community elements designed to engage and connect with other Disney Infinity fans around the world.
All previous figures and Power Discs from Disney Infinity and Disney Infinity 2.0 will all be compatile with the enhanced Toy Box 3.0 so you can mix and match your favourite characters and power-up as you like.
- Toy Box Hub: The Toy Box Hub is an all-new launch area where players’ creativity and imagination take flight. This is where every adventure begins and where players come to play their way. Uncover six gameplay zones – platforming, combat, racing, INteriors, community, and farming – to learn about building and experience playing in the Toy Box all at the same time.
- Flynn’s Arcade: For the competitive Toy Box player, Flynn’s Arcade offers multiplayer with other Disney Infinity 3.0 players any time they want. Using a “lobby style” multiplayer system, fans can now play with anyone online without having to wait for their friends to be online.
- El Capitan: View episodes of Toy Box TV, preview and download the latest and greatest community made Toy Boxes or just hang out in the lobby of this landmark theater. When players are connected online and walk in the theater, they have easy access to lots of new Disney Infinity 3.0 content.
- Sidekicks: Recruit Townspeople Sidekicks to support in combat, unlock exploration modes to help build in the Toy Box, and cultivate crops. Give Townspeople Sidekicks different jobs with customized gear or make them more powerful by boosting their stats with the food and treats they grow.
- Farming: Feed, clothe, and nurture Townspeople Sidekicks, and guide them to plant, care for and harvest crops to eat. The more players feed them, the higher their stats will go, and the more fun they can have – including throwing fun parties in three new party rooms and a Sidekick Suite.
- Path Creator: Create custom, controllable paths in the Toy Box that other toys, objects, friends, enemies and more can travel along. This toy can also be used to create races, side-scrolling games, rail slides and more.
- Toy Dispenser: Step on one of the four colored buttons, each with a different type of toy, and the Toy Dispenser will give a toy to play with. This new feature now allows players to instantly access toys instead of having to unlock them through gameplay.
- Music Note Creator: Players can make their own music by using instruments and toys to play various notes.
- Main Street USA Storefronts and buildings: These new pieces give Toy Boxes the official look of Main Street USA with familiar elements such as Main Street Lighting and Turnstyles.
- Elsa’s Ice Palace: Place Queen Elsa’s Ice Castle on the North Mountain in a Toy Box to create a Frozen themed adventure (unlockable in the Toy Box Speedway Expansion Game).
- Marshmallow: Players can now add this new toy to their Toy Box, the fearsome guardian of Elsa’s palace from the movie Frozen (unlockable in the Toy Box Speedway Expansion Game).
- Radio Disney Player (North America Only): Players will enjoy a livestream of all the Radio Disney hits when they connect online and place this toy in their Toy Box.
- New vehicles: Check out other new popular vehicles such as Mad Hatter’s Teacup, Splash Mountain log, TRON Light Cycle, and more.
Watch a video walkthrough of the new features below:
Disney Infinity 3.0 is set to launch on September 3rd, 2015 across Australia and New Zealand. Starter Packs will be priced at RRP $99.95 AUD/$119.95 NZD and includes the Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set, the Disney Infinity 3.0 Base, Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker character figures, and a web code card that unlocks content for PC and mobile devices.