Castlevania Lords of Shadow will be available on PC, packaged as the Ultimate Edition.
Available for Windows PC in both physical and digital format, Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Ultimate Edition contains the full game plus the two add-on chapters.
The Ultimate Edition has been bolstered with a set of new key features:
- New Features: The Ultimate Edition offers the original full game plus add-on content: Reverie and Resurrection. It also boasts enhanced 1080p HD graphics, runs at a solid 60 frames per second via recommended spec, and offers trophy integration through Steam with Cloud saving.
- New Storyline: Players can immerse themselves in the brand-new Lords of Shadow storyline, meeting classic characters and experiencing tangential side stories.
- New Weapons and Skills: Overcome obstacles using the Combat Cross multi-function weapon and hone platforming skills within this sprawling adventure. Swing across chasms, climb sheer walls, rappel down cliffs, grip and pull away obstacles.
- New Titan Battles: Conquer behemoth enemies of terrifying size, where special attacks and cunning speed are required for advancement.
- New Exploration: Explore gothic ruins, dark castles, barren forests and frozen wastelands. Discover a whole world to investigate with many routes and hidden secret places that contain items to aid Gabriel on his quest.
Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Ultimate Edition will be released for Windows PC across Europe via Steam on August 27th, and as a physical product on August 30th. Check out the gallery below to see a new collection of screens, plus an Ultimate Edition trailer: