Ubisoft have announced the Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition, exclusively available throughout North and South America. GameStop have revealed the first look at the promotional image for the latest in the Assassin’s Creed III special releases.
Included in the Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition:
- Assassin’s Creed III Game
- 9″ Tall Connor Statue
- 28″x48″ Colonial Flag with Assassin’s Crest
- Metal Belt Buckle with Assassin’s Crest
Depending on where you purchase the Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition from, you’ll receive DLC content specific to certain retailers. GameStop have revealed their offering as:
- Exclusive GameStop DLC Content:
- Lost Mayan Ruins: Single-Player Mission
- Sawtooth Sword Weapon Unlock
Pre-orders will be available via the GameStop online store via the following link: http://bit.ly/KOEkwH
At the time of writing, pre-orders haven’t gone live as yet, but check back on the above link for when it is ready to go. Other retailers who will be stocking the Limited Edition include Amazon.com, Best Buy, Target and Wal-Mart.
Priced at $119.99 USD, the Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
PC gamers will have an indepedent option with the Assassin’s Creed III Digital Deluxe Edition, priced at $64.99 USD which includes the following:
- Assassin’s Creed III game
- George Washington’s notebook
- Three single-player missions “from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd’s fabled lost treasure”
- Captain of the Aquila’s uniform and Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish flintlock
- Sharpshooter/Redcoat characters for multiplayer
- The “best audio tracks” from previous Assassin’s Creed games
Will you be upgrading your pre-order to the American Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe? Stocks will be limited and almost guaranteed to sell out so be quick!